How We Help Businesses With CDAP?
The Grow Your Business Online Grant provides you with up to $2,400 to broaden your reach to your customers inside the online marketplace. As CDAP-Approved Digital Advisors, we want you to make the most of this grant and will help you along the way to make positive changes that fosters your growth.
We have helped businesses use this grant to:
- Display and catalogue all products
- Track and manage inventory and sales
- Market to customers, including discounts and loyalty programs
Start using a Client Relationship Management system (CRM) that can boost your business’ operational, analytical and/or collaborative functions.
Manage your clients and leads with powerful CRM tools to efficiently communicate and serve your customers. CRM’s help optimizes businesses’ to take on more clients without overwhelming your teams.
Have a unique or difficult function that you want to be implemented? We have experience making your ideas come to reality. Some examples of our works include:
- Online reservation or booking tools
- Online ordering systems
- Electronic payment systems
Count on us to transform your website into an SEO-rich and optimized website. SEO standards are always changing, rely on us; Imagine Better Solutions, to look after your SEO. We will follow the most up-to-date standards and the most optimal way to keep your online presence standings on top.
Work with Imagine Better Solutions to create and deliver resonating digital marketing campaigns for your audience and customers.
Our multi-disciplinary talented team is here to help you with the success of your business. With our diverse team, and our passion to help businesses grow, we are always there to provide coaching and business advice.
The government of Canada set a list of requirements for the grant. These requirements may change as time passes, so it would be good to contact us if you have any questions:
- For-profit businesses, including social enterprises or co-operatives
- Redisterred or incorporated
- Consumer-facing and provides in-person services to consumers
- Has at lease one employee other than the owner OR had at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year
- Can commit to a digital adoption strategy for a minimum of 6 months
Reasons For Ineligibility
If your business belongs in any of these categories, we can still work together to improve your digital strategy, but without the CDAP grant.
- Corporate chains, franchises or registered charity
- Representing a multi-level marketing company
- Real estate brokerage
- Online reselling or drop-shipping reliant on third party supplier
- Wholesale or distribution business and manufacturer that doesn’t direct sell to consumers